1.0 March 28, 2016
Major upgrade for the script.
- Support for dash-streams on svtplay
- New video id for dplay
- Postprocessing with
--remux. it will change the container from ex: .ts to .mp4
- Download embedded videos from lemonwhale, solidtango and picsearch/screen9
- .exe file for windows. No need to install python to use the script.
- apt repo for debian/ubuntu-based distros. https://apt.svtplay-dl.se
- i recommend installing ffmpeg or lib to be able to use remux.
- You need it also to merge video and audio files from dash-streams into one single file.